Sunday, June 30, 2019

To all my friends.. :)

Today is the 1st of July 2019. Three years ago this day, I landed in Cochin international airport back from a trip across Europe after my job as a happy go lucky fellow who cared  about anything, who wanted to live a impromptu life with no goals and no targets.  There was always a small dream of  returning to Europe and living there. But nothing solid. I was just a live as I go guy. Life has not been easy ever since. It has been tough. I know this because, I wish i could roll back this 3 years and start a different life. Somewhere along the way,I lost my thoughts and everything I ever had and everything I gained in between.

I am not saying I did not have a happy time. I am just saying that, it had been tough. The roller coaster of life had enough exciting ups and depressing downs but the general trend of life has been downwards. I cannot forget the entirely new set of friends and acquaintances I got during the last few years and each one of the trips I had and the travels in between which i have been throwing up on Whatsapp statuses. It was always a good experience and I appreciate all the warm gestures of friendship you guys made. That has kept me floating out here. I do not think, I can do this much further though. It was all good till date. I think it would unfair for me to try troubling you guys further. However meaningless my life is turning out to be, I will try my best to be a person who doesnt disturb anyone. I request you not to think that I was leeching on  you guys till date. But I do not understand life anymore. I think, I have lost in my pursuit of happiness and just troubled all my friends unnecessarily.

I cannot forget the people who helped me through this past. I know I have been dependent on a few friends to the extend that you guys think I am just a disturbance. I am starting to not get called back, which is sad for me. I want to apologize, if you ever felt that I am just trouble. I didn't mean it. I would have tried to help you and get disturbed if the positions are reversed. I am thankful for every help and sorry for every moment, I barged on to you. I promise you that I will try to not forget whatever you did for me and I will try my best if an opportunity comes by to do you a favour. Just do let me know and ask if I can help whenever you catch a hold of me.

I still have a few help request to make and later write a few detailed thank you notes out here. Just wanted to say I would appreciate if you remember me as a good friend and as someone who cared about  you. I will miss you all, but I do not want to  trouble you further. I am taking a sabbatical from all friendships because I am turning out to be nothing  but a leech in getting help and not doing anything.

Adios! Hasta la Vista!
Daniel


No comments: