Monday, May 16, 2011

Back to Blogging?

Long time it has been since i blogged... Yes, It has been more than an year.. But then life was that of a social networking addict or kind of living on a virtual world where life is so far away from truth.. The realisation that true life is not very far from what you live and is much farther from what you see on social networks made me deactivate my Facebook account. So good old timepass called blogging is back....

Though I ain't good at my english, just letting out my feelings doesn't hurt and not too many people do actually read my blog... So the feeling of letting out of the system is there and you haven't actually let it out of your system. Is that good enough.

I guess blogosphere will be fun. Hopefully that is better life i enjoy than just trying to gossip and peep into others' life through the world of virtual reality called facebook. Then the virtual network of friends is no longer exciting. Some way through it you feel the fakeness of being in it. But long long time i managed it so that i don't miss a good thing of good people finding me though among thousands of bad things. then one day the hope for that ran out and i deactivated it. Let us hope it is for good.

Let us see what i think.... :)

No comments: